UFC Fight Pass Fight-BB rips recently

Moderators: Rich666, PuroresuLove~!

SubaruGuy84

UFC Fight Pass Fight-BB rips recently

Post by SubaruGuy84 »

Hi all,

Just wanted to share my feedback and say great job with the Fight-BB releases for UFC but recently the prelims and main card for ESPN events have 30 min of waiting for the event to start on both portions and the end of the prelims/main card always gets cut off early. Can someone please let the person who is capturing them know to fix this issue? Otherwise keep up the great job as I prefer Fight-BB releases for my collection.
admin
Site Admin

Re: UFC Fight Pass Fight-BB rips recently

Post by admin »

Its to get the releases early. Otherwise we have to wait hours for them to cap

If you like to donate via paypal or BTC please send a PM.
Every $ helps to keep the site alive.We need donations to fund our server costs so your contribution would mean a lot, no matter the amount you donate.

BTC
37j1MJxmbAYVU2rRmfXWZv7vrEJ9qcqvuF
gamingneeds

Post by gamingneeds »

admin wrote: 12 Aug 2020, 11:38 Its to get the releases early. Otherwise we have to wait hours for them to cap
So cutting off the first 60 minutes or so makes it take longer to process?
Interesting...
That's a lot of extra gigs and fast-forwarding.

You would assume less time and data would be faster, but maybe it encodes as it records so cutting it requires reencoding it or something?
Rich666

Post by Rich666 »

gamingneeds wrote: 04 Jul 2023, 09:35
admin wrote: 12 Aug 2020, 11:38 Its to get the releases early. Otherwise we have to wait hours for them to cap
So cutting off the first 60 minutes or so makes it take longer to process?
Interesting...
That's a lot of extra gigs and fast-forwarding.

You would assume less time and data would be faster, but maybe it encodes as it records so cutting it requires reencoding it or something?
This is a super late reply, but yes in my limited experience anyway. Cutting even 5 minutes off the start of end of a show means encoding the entire show again, I've only done it with livestreams personally, but I imagine the process is much the same.