Hello Board :)

Moderators: Rich666, PuroresuLove~!

Rich666

Hello Board :)

Post by Rich666 »

I said hello already, but I guess I can have my own thread to say hi.... because why not right? :P

Hello to the board, I am the new moderator.
I migrated over from another forum which was closed down, due to an idiot reporting copyright violations, and the admin saying he didn't know links were being posted. Despite it being a Multimedia section of the forum AND being there for 10 years, just HOW unobservant can you be right? lol.

Anyways hello to everyone else :D
Rich666

Re: Hello Board :)

Post by Rich666 »

Heya TAH :D
Yeah it's even dumber when I read what was being said AFTER we left, but yeah forget them and screw the admin.
Bamm-Bamm

Post by Bamm-Bamm »

Hey Guys, there seems to be alot of "brown nosing" going on the old board, and I'm sure you've seen who it was, lol. Anyways, hope you all are having a good day or night.
Rich666

Post by Rich666 »

Yeah, cause apparently not wanting spam on a message board and wanting proof of supposed 'proven claims' is sucking a guys dick, don't forget that too.

Also, look at all the views this thread is getting, that must mean loads of people care! I mean despite the fact that the view count is higher than the monthly site traffic in under an hour, it's not like I used an auto-refresh to achieve that or anything.
Plus I always stuck up for other uploaders on that board, but seeing as they have basically sided with the admin and seem to agree with it being closed, ***** them too now.

p.s. One other fun thing I read, 'good riddance to the Americans' because yeah, everyone who speaks English lives in America right?

p.p.s Heya Bamm-Bamm, good to see you :)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

They turned out to be some racist bastards.And vadim asked me to help him to run a wrestling stream site.

If you like to donate via paypal or BTC please send a PM.
Every $ helps to keep the site alive.We need donations to fund our server costs so your contribution would mean a lot, no matter the amount you donate.

BTC
37j1MJxmbAYVU2rRmfXWZv7vrEJ9qcqvuF
PuroresuLove~!

Post by PuroresuLove~! »

Nice to see TAH & Bamm-Bamm over here. :)
Rich666

Post by Rich666 »

admin wrote:They turned out to be some racist bastards.And vadim asked me to help him to run a wrestling stream site.
Hope you told him to ***** off then, it's not like he ever wanted any of us before this anyway.
Rich666

Post by Rich666 »

Well then we are glad to have you a-board then IndyFan :D

Post by 220 »

Its good seeing the old gang in a new setting. Had been popping in here for a few months, but with the closing of the afore mentioned sites media section, thought I would create an account here too.... seems to be the fashionable thing to do eh ;)
Rich666

Post by Rich666 »

Ha yeah, totally fashionable darrrrrrling ;D
Good to have you over here too 220 :)
PuroresuLove~!

Post by PuroresuLove~! »

Better late than never. ;)
Welcome. :)
Rich666