WCW Nitro - WWEN vs RUDOS

Moderators: Rich666, PuroresuLove~!

basilel

WCW Nitro - WWEN vs RUDOS

Post by basilel »

I am interested to hear what others think about the decision people may wish to make as to whether to discard the RUDOS collection in favour of the WWE Network HD collection. Now, before you stomp a mudhole in me, consider this. Yes, it's a no-brainer that the quality of HD is above and beyond anything prior BUT here's my dilemma: The RUDOS collection, as far as I know, was recorded live on VHS, which includes WCW advertising, house show promotions, etc. My concern is the Network versions may be edited. So, what to do? Delete your RUDOS collection and replace it OR keep both? Let's assume storage/ capacity IS an issue. If not, the answer is easy.
Rich666

Re: WCW Nitro - WWEN vs RUDOS

Post by Rich666 »

That is really down to personal preference, as the WWE network versions are bound to have had some editing done to them aside from just making them into high definition.

So it's the extras and live stuff vs video quality, choose your poison ;D (ironically, that sounds like a Vince Russo match stipulation).
PuroresuLove~!

Re: WCW Nitro - WWEN vs RUDOS

Post by PuroresuLove~! »

This is my concern as well, so maybe I'll get the RUDOS releases for PPVs.
However, their VHS releases of NITRO aren't that great, since the audio is really annoying - I mean this rustle noise - so maybe there's a good chance for the Network releases.

I skipped through the first NITRO episodes and I've seen ads for their World War 3 and Starrcade PPVs, even the clips with Okerlund promoting the hotline are still in there. ;)