Screen Capture Program

Moderators: Rich666, PuroresuLove~!

DanEnigma87

Screen Capture Program

Post by DanEnigma87 »

Hey everyone, I was wondering what everyone uses to capture their videos? I want to capture videos from the internet but I have no idea where to start!

Any one know a good program? Free ones?
basilel

Re: Screen Capture Program

Post by basilel »

DanEnigma87 wrote:Hey everyone, I was wondering what everyone uses to capture their videos? I want to capture videos from the internet but I have no idea where to start!

Any one know a good program? Free ones?
I use Video Download Capture with some success. Others include AtresVideoDownloader and VideoGet, although I don't think those two are free. In fact, I think you may struggle to find any free screen cap program.
DanEnigma87

Post by DanEnigma87 »

Ok, I will look into them. Thanks for the reply!
Rich666

Post by Rich666 »

Where are you looking to capture videos from? It might not matter but I'll ask anyway :)

Post by 220 »

When ever Ive needed, Ive used Screen Recording Suite. Just do a google search.
Not sure if its what you are wanting, but does the trick.
Though I prefer to not screen capture, in case my connection craps itself & im left with a useless mess of a file, but in the times ive had no choice, SRS has served its purpose.
DanEnigma87

Post by DanEnigma87 »

Rich666 wrote:Where are you looking to capture videos from? It might not matter but I'll ask anyway :)
I watch all my wrestling mostly on my dinner hour at work on my tablet, but I have no internet signal, so I just want to take videos that I have bought that I can only watch online, RF Video, Highspots etc. Or is there a better way than screen capturing them?
Rich666

Post by Rich666 »

Ah if they only work online then that seems like it might well be the best solution, although I still recommend against RFVideo :P Just cause their posting service is utter *****.
PauleHeyman

Post by PauleHeyman »

any good capture-program for the Ring Of Honor-OnDemand-videos?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

PauleHeyman wrote:any good capture-program for the Ring Of Honor-OnDemand-videos?
pm bamm-bamm or 220..

If you like to donate via paypal or BTC please send a PM.
Every $ helps to keep the site alive.We need donations to fund our server costs so your contribution would mean a lot, no matter the amount you donate.

BTC
37j1MJxmbAYVU2rRmfXWZv7vrEJ9qcqvuF