Network Rips and Pack Sizes

Moderators: Rich666, PuroresuLove~!

LordCrumb

Network Rips and Pack Sizes

Post by LordCrumb »

Hiya!

Thanks for the great links for Raw 93-95, and 98 in pack form from the Network. I'm a subscriber to the Network, but sometimes it's just quicker and more reliable to just watch a pre-downloaded episode.

I am curious if a Raw 2012, 2013 and 2014 pack might be available anytime soon? I am interested to know what the file size would be for it too.

Hopefully WWE will start uploading more Raw years (and Smackdown), as I really want to see 2004-2008 again.

Cheers for the forum and all your hard work.

Ps, Please consider using Mega.co.nz as a host (I use Uploaded which is reliable but Mega is cool too).
PuroresuLove~!

Re: Network Rips and Pack Sizes

Post by PuroresuLove~! »

LordCrumb wrote:I am curious if a Raw 2012, 2013 and 2014 pack might be available anytime soon? I am interested to know what the file size would be for it too.
I think at least 2013-2015 is on the Network, but I haven't seen a release of those shows from the Network yet.
Since 2012 RAW is around 2 hours and 15 minutes long, so I guess a RAW episode would be around 3.5 GB in 4500k.

And no, I don't know when someone is doing such packs.
LordCrumb wrote:Hopefully WWE will start uploading more Raw years (and Smackdown), as I really want to see 2004-2008 again.
Me, too.
But sadly no one knows when WWE will add those episodes...

Let's hope they continue to quickly do the rest of the Attitude Era.
LordCrumb wrote:Ps, Please consider using Mega.co.nz as a host.
This is up to IcE... ;)