Hayabusa and Sabu Together!

Moderators: Rich666, PuroresuLove~!

Rich666

Hayabusa and Sabu Together!

Post by Rich666 »

It's not often you have to say 'ignore the woman with ridiculously huge fake boobs', but do ignore the woman with ridiculously huge fake boobs :P It's also not often I share pictures but I love this one so much just because of the subject.
Pictured together for the first time in years, Hayabusa and Sabu! Two of my favourite innovative wrestlers from the 1990's, although Sabu is still active of course. Plus Hayabusa is standing on his own two feet (and if you know the history with his neck injury then that is something spectacular!)

PuroresuLove~!

Re: Hayabusa and Sabu Together!

Post by PuroresuLove~! »

Really awesome picture - no more words to say.
I still hope that we'll see Hayabusa one more time in a ring, his legendary career deserves a proper ending.

It's also funny that they're still selling this "ECW Hardcore Wrestling" T-shirt. :D
Rich666

Post by Rich666 »

Ha yeah I noticed that t-shirt too :D To be fair that's probably a genuine seller and official t-shirts either from the original ECW or the WWE re-releases.

Also on the subject of Hayabusa and Sabu, although they did have a fair few singles matches against each other they also had a tag match in ECW that's worth watching (I mean if you haven't already, obviously).
That last match Hayabusa had with Mammoth is really sad to watch even now.
DanEnigma87

Post by DanEnigma87 »

Rich666 wrote:It's not often you have to say 'ignore the woman with ridiculously huge fake boobs', but do ignore the woman with ridiculously huge fake boobs :P It's also not often I share pictures but I love this one so much just because of the subject.
Coming from a straight guy who love boobs...they are horrible lol
Rich666

Post by Rich666 »

Well yeah exactly :P Just saying, try not to make them the focal point of your viewing when looking at the picture.
Rich666

Post by Rich666 »

I am a bit late on the news (3rd of March), but very sad to hear Hayabusa has passed away :(

Bleeding on the brain, and at the age of only 47. Sad day......