Official Request Thread 2.0 [Rapidgator / Uploaded.Net Only]

Moderators: Rich666, PuroresuLove~!

rudy35
Posts: 3
Joined: 23 Dec 2013, 06:51

Re: Official Request Thread 2.0 [Rapidgator / Uploaded.Net O

Post by rudy35 » 29 Aug 2016, 01:46

Any chance you can find any of the dwow( dangerous women of wrestling) or wew( women's extreme or erotic wrestling) ppvs? Thanks in advance.

hindsightufuk
Posts: 11
Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 23:25

Re: Official Request Thread 2.0 [Rapidgator / Uploaded.Net O

Post by hindsightufuk » 29 Aug 2016, 15:20

Please please please re upload UFC Ultimate 100 Greatest Fights on uploaded.com

I have a long ass flight coming up and this would help me out greatly.

Would be massively appreciated

peace

juggaloGriz
Posts: 10
Joined: 22 Oct 2015, 23:49

Re: Official Request Thread 2.0 [Rapidgator / Uploaded.Net O

Post by juggaloGriz » 30 Aug 2016, 22:46

CHIKARA.2016.05.29.The.Two.Towers
CHIKARA.2016.05.30.Lost.World
CHIKARA.2016.06.11.Tightrope

any chance we can get a reupload of these 3 shows on rapidgator please.
much appreciated.

obamartins
Posts: 18
Joined: 22 Mar 2014, 21:38

Re: Official Request Thread 2.0 [Rapidgator / Uploaded.Net O

Post by obamartins » 30 Aug 2016, 23:18

Would it be possible to reupload:

- nWo The Revolution documentary (any version you have)
- KC Timeline Lex Luger 1993
- KC Timeline Kevin Sullivan 1996

Thanks

Would also appreciate a Lucha Underground season 2 pack if it's available?

Andy35000
Posts: 26
Joined: 11 Mar 2015, 07:46

Re: Official Request Thread 2.0 [Rapidgator / Uploaded.Net O

Post by Andy35000 » 31 Aug 2016, 11:10

Hi, could you reup the following 720p UFC packs, most of the links are dead?
- UFC Fight Night
- UFC on Fox
- UFC on FX
- UFC on Fuel
- UFC on Versus

I've read you're doing a UFC 150-200 pack, it would be great!

And not a long time ago, I asked you about the prelims in the UFC pack, I've you started or are you planning to do so?

Thanks a lot for your job

User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 11657
Joined: 17 Sep 2013, 15:22

Re: Official Request Thread 2.0 [Rapidgator / Uploaded.Net O

Post by admin » 01 Sep 2016, 10:59

delliger wrote:Anyone have the August 29, 2016 Wrestling Observer Newsletter?
not released yet

Hello, if you enjoy browsing this site, please consider sending in a donation to help us pay for our monthly server costs.

Please private message me
Paypal only.Thank you

User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 11657
Joined: 17 Sep 2013, 15:22

Re: Official Request Thread 2.0 [Rapidgator / Uploaded.Net O

Post by admin » 01 Sep 2016, 11:02

davey_66 wrote:Fight Club: PRO International Tekkers 2016
Please

dont have it

Hello, if you enjoy browsing this site, please consider sending in a donation to help us pay for our monthly server costs.

Please private message me
Paypal only.Thank you

User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 11657
Joined: 17 Sep 2013, 15:22

Re: Official Request Thread 2.0 [Rapidgator / Uploaded.Net O

Post by admin » 01 Sep 2016, 11:14

LA9 wrote:please reup the UFC.Dana.White.Looking.for.a.Fight episodes
all of them are down

Code: Select all

http://fight-bb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7088

Hello, if you enjoy browsing this site, please consider sending in a donation to help us pay for our monthly server costs.

Please private message me
Paypal only.Thank you

User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 11657
Joined: 17 Sep 2013, 15:22

Re: Official Request Thread 2.0 [Rapidgator / Uploaded.Net O

Post by admin » 01 Sep 2016, 11:23

rudy35 wrote:Any chance you can find any of the dwow( dangerous women of wrestling) or wew( women's extreme or erotic wrestling) ppvs? Thanks in advance.
I used to have them all but whenfileserve and filesonic died I lost em all

Hello, if you enjoy browsing this site, please consider sending in a donation to help us pay for our monthly server costs.

Please private message me
Paypal only.Thank you

User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 11657
Joined: 17 Sep 2013, 15:22

Re: Official Request Thread 2.0 [Rapidgator / Uploaded.Net O

Post by admin » 01 Sep 2016, 12:11

juggaloGriz wrote:CHIKARA.2016.05.29.The.Two.Towers
CHIKARA.2016.05.30.Lost.World
CHIKARA.2016.06.11.Tightrope

any chance we can get a reupload of these 3 shows on rapidgator please.
much appreciated.

Code: Select all

http://fight-bb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6861

Hello, if you enjoy browsing this site, please consider sending in a donation to help us pay for our monthly server costs.

Please private message me
Paypal only.Thank you

User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 11657
Joined: 17 Sep 2013, 15:22

Re: Official Request Thread 2.0 [Rapidgator / Uploaded.Net O

Post by admin » 01 Sep 2016, 12:30

obamartins wrote:Would it be possible to reupload:

- nWo The Revolution documentary (any version you have)
- KC Timeline Lex Luger 1993
- KC Timeline Kevin Sullivan 1996

Thanks

Would also appreciate a Lucha Underground season 2 pack if it's available?

Code: Select all

http://uploaded.net/file/923ziy6a/KC.Timeline.The.History.Of.WCW.1996.With.Kevin.Sullivan.WEBRip.x264-19977.rar
http://uploaded.net/file/l79sgj4j/KC.Timeline.History.Of.WWE.1993.With.Lex.Luger.WEBRip.x264-19977.rar

Code: Select all

http://fight-bb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=7090

Hello, if you enjoy browsing this site, please consider sending in a donation to help us pay for our monthly server costs.

Please private message me
Paypal only.Thank you

User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 11657
Joined: 17 Sep 2013, 15:22

Re: Official Request Thread 2.0 [Rapidgator / Uploaded.Net O

Post by admin » 01 Sep 2016, 12:31

Andy35000 wrote:Hi, could you reup the following 720p UFC packs, most of the links are dead?
- UFC Fight Night
- UFC on Fox
- UFC on FX
- UFC on Fuel
- UFC on Versus

I've read you're doing a UFC 150-200 pack, it would be great!

And not a long time ago, I asked you about the prelims in the UFC pack, I've you started or are you planning to do so?

Thanks a lot for your job
As I mention earlier I will do packs soon.

Hello, if you enjoy browsing this site, please consider sending in a donation to help us pay for our monthly server costs.

Please private message me
Paypal only.Thank you

User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 11657
Joined: 17 Sep 2013, 15:22

Re: Official Request Thread 2.0 [Rapidgator / Uploaded.Net O

Post by admin » 02 Sep 2016, 12:17

hindsightufuk wrote:Please please please re upload UFC Ultimate 100 Greatest Fights on uploaded.com

I have a long ass flight coming up and this would help me out greatly.

Would be massively appreciated

peace

Code: Select all

http://fight-bb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=7096

Hello, if you enjoy browsing this site, please consider sending in a donation to help us pay for our monthly server costs.

Please private message me
Paypal only.Thank you

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests