ROH Weekly TV?

Moderators: Rich666, PuroresuLove~!

Rich666

ROH Weekly TV?

Post by Rich666 »

Has ROH not been on the last few weeks or something? The latest episode listed on the ROH site is still the Jay Lethal special episode from 2 week ago.
Oddly at the end Kevin Kelly mentions that the next episode will be a 'Bullet Club Special', but that was 2 weeks ago as I say.

If anyone knows why or indeed what is going on then please let me know :)
Rich666

Re: ROH Weekly TV?

Post by Rich666 »

So were they just not uploaded anywhere? I can't seem to find either of them.
Rich666

Post by Rich666 »

Shame, hope they do get uploaded!
It's especially odd that the episodes haven't even appeared on the official website.....
Bamm-Bamm

Post by Bamm-Bamm »

They haven't been posted on the ROH website for whatever reason., hopefully sometime soon. I'm also looking forward to BITW Corino v/s Whitmer, Fight Without Honor.
Rich666

Post by Rich666 »

It appears that the Bullet Club special is up on the site at least, but yeah nothing actually new.
PuroresuLove~!

Post by PuroresuLove~! »

For free users, there is an episode online which has the "War of the Worlds" banner in the background.
So I guess it's from their latest TV tapings.

@Rich666: Where did you find it?
Can you get a copy of this episode if it's just for Ringside members?
Rich666

Post by Rich666 »

Oh no I just meant it's listed as the latest episode, I haven't watched it yet but it's there for sure . I can't even work out how to download it though myself either.
PuroresuLove~!

Post by PuroresuLove~! »

It's pretty easy, actually. ;)
Can you please send me a link, because I can only find the Jay Lethal special and now from the WOTW tapings.
Rich666

Post by Rich666 »

It's just the latest episode:
http://rohwrestling.com/tv/current

It might well not be the 'special' I was talking about though, however this wont be my fault as you can see from this email exchange I had with the ROH site (which makes it sound like the person who answers the emails has no real idea what is happening in ROH:
> Hello ROH :)
>
> I was wondering what is happening with the ROH TV episodes? At the end of the Jay Lethal special, Kevin Kelly said the next week would be a 'Bullet Club special'.
>
> I've not seen the special, it's not listed on the website and nor are any further episodes from the last few weeks.
> Can I ask what is happening with it all?
>
> Thanks for your response from a UK ROH fan!
The response:
We thank you for this email and for your inquiry.
>
> Although the following episode of ROH TV is not a retrospective centered around the Bullet Club, it does seem to be chopped full of Bullet Club spots.
>
> The episode begins with recapping the formation of the NEW version of The Bullet Club from Global Wars.
>
> They also mention that the main event would feature The Bullet Club of Kenny Omega and The Young Bucks, vs. Yoshi Tatsu, Tanahasi and Elgin.
>
> Lastly I believe that at one point during the episode they will cover the actions of the Bullet Club at a previous event by going to some photographs of the events that transpired.
>
> Have you watched this episode yet?
>
> http://www.rohwrestling.com/tv/current
>
> Please email us back and let us know if this seems like it might be the Bullet Club special Kevin Kelly may have been referencing.
>
> I hope this helps.
>
> Best,
> Larry L. Mercer
> Ring of Honor Wrestling
You would think that they would know what episode was mentioned at the end of a previous one, it's THEIR company!

edit: Finally having had a chance to watch it, seems like what the guy said was correct. Maybe that *was * the Bullet Club Special.
PuroresuLove~!

Post by PuroresuLove~! »

Well... they're lying to you, man... *Bray Wyatt voice*

I just looked it up... their Bullet Club special featured a lot of matches between 2014 and 2016 - including Anderson & Gallows.
Their next episode, which is the current one on their website, is from the latest TV tapings including ACH vs. Lio Rush and two other Tag matches. :-O
Rich666

Post by Rich666 »

Huh weird, I normally wouldn't care too much about a show like that but I've only been watching ROH about a year or so, so most of it would be new to me.

I did indeed watch the latest ROH episode you mentioned though, and hey if you find or manage to get the actual Bullet Club episode then do let me know/post it please :D