HOLLY ADAWARE!!

Moderators: Rich666, PuroresuLove~!

PuroresuLove~!

Re: HOLLY ADAWARE!!

Post by PuroresuLove~! »

Which site wanted this?
Can you please give me a link to the thread/screenshot?

I never had to disable ABP or anything else to get my files.
Rich666

Post by Rich666 »

Holly Adware?

Congrats to the..... probably zero people that got that reference.

Yeah if you were told to disable Adblock to download something then you're asking for trouble honestly,that's kind of like telling a guy on the phone your sort code because he says he works at your local bank.
Plus as always I suggest using Jdownloader to run the links though to avoid actually having to visit the sites themselves.
As for fixing your problem, go into 'safe mode with networking' and download Malwarebytes (if you don't already have it), update it then do a system scan and delete anything it finds. That usually sorts those forced popup viruses.
JAD716

Post by JAD716 »

Well I use Ad Muncher but somtimes when I do forget to enable it and I click on some links on here like Adfly I get a few pop ups and yes I also get that Microsoft one too telling me my PC is infected. That is only when I forget to enable it though. What you do is ust open up task manager with Alt+Ctrl+Delete and close your browser from there and open it back up. Other than that I suggest having whatever Ad Blocker program you have enabled and yes I should be taking my own advice as well.
Rich666

Post by Rich666 »

I've never got any virus/malware from any downloads here, I gave advice so if you don't want to take it then I can't make you :P
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

USE These

If you like to donate via paypal or BTC please send a PM.
Every $ helps to keep the site alive.We need donations to fund our server costs so your contribution would mean a lot, no matter the amount you donate.

BTC
37j1MJxmbAYVU2rRmfXWZv7vrEJ9qcqvuF
Hadschy

Post by Hadschy »

I do enjoy the service of this site over many many downloads and as said running google with ABP and jdownloader to handle the links. Never ever had any problems so far.

Just follow the given advice.
Hadschy

Post by Hadschy »

Rich666 wrote:I've never got any virus/malware from any downloads here, I gave advice so if you don't want to take it then I can't make you :P

are you over 16 of age?
Rich666

Post by Rich666 »

I am, but why are you asking?
That question is seemingly came out of nowhere :P