WWE shows

Moderators: Rich666, PuroresuLove~!

Slaughterfreak

WWE shows

Post by Slaughterfreak »

Hello,

I'm a little behind on viewing all the shows, but I feel like I'm missing something entirely:
In the WWE RAW show from the 27. Feb it was mentioned that when Big Show was in Germany, he randomly joined a six-man-tag-team-match, but I have no recollection of ever seeing this :D. In which show did this happen and how/where do I view this?
This isn't the first time that I had the feeling that I'm missing something, but this is just the most recent example.
PuroresuLove~!

Re: WWE shows

Post by PuroresuLove~! »

I'm pretty sure some footage is up on YouTube.
However, I don't know when this happend, maybe someone else can help you out.
Slaughterfreak

Post by Slaughterfreak »

PuroresuLove~! wrote: 09 Mar 2017, 00:40 I'm pretty sure some footage is up on YouTube.
However, I don't know when this happend, maybe someone else can help you out.
Hm well that's a start :D But I should rephrase a little: It's not just about this one (or several) matches, but about an entire show I seem to be missing :D

And another question:
On the Smackdown episode from 28. Feb there is a segment showing a RAW exclusive match between Enzo and Big Cass vs. Gallows & Anderson, but this match never happened in the RAW show. What's up with that? Oo

I feel like I'm too stupid to actually watch all of WWE :P
Rich666

Post by Rich666 »

If you're researching matches then this site is amazing:
https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=712&page=4

That's the specific page for Big Shows matches obviously, but you can use it to look up pretty much anything in detail.
Slaughterfreak

Post by Slaughterfreak »

Rich666 wrote: 09 Mar 2017, 03:30 If you're researching matches then this site is amazing:
https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=712&page=4

That's the specific page for Big Shows matches obviously, but you can use it to look up pretty much anything in detail.
Ah ok I see the match I was missing happened in a "House Show" not a tv show, so there is no way to watch it, I presume, except when just searching specifically for this match... on youtube for example.
Thanks for your help^^
Rich666

Post by Rich666 »

Glad to help out where I can :D
Yeah WWE house shows aren't recorded on the whole, unless you get a sneaky fancam version.