Question for the Admin

Moderators: Rich666, PuroresuLove~!

thesscadimma

Question for the Admin

Post by thesscadimma » 22 Dec 2013, 14:43

I Love what you are doing. I've been searching and searching for your site that shows all MMA or fighting sports for that matter. I'm so broke right now, but I know it's only for a short while. I will always donate to site that provide me with stuff that I redeem "great content". Your at the top of this list.

Thanks for reading through my praise of you and what you do for this site. I'm sure you get that all the time? So, here is my question. Every sense I have become a member I've trying to DL many MMA fight and events. I have not had much success in DL them and there for I have not watch a single fight yet. The files always timeout after about 30 - 60 seconds in and they start over from the beginning. This is why I have never DL anything yet. Am I doing something wrong? I use JDownloader and I am having this problem with a few other sites as well. Those other site are where I get movies or TV shows I missed from time to time. This is the only site I want to get my MMA fights from.

Please help me with this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and I look forward to visiting this site often.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Question for the Admin

Post by admin » 31 Dec 2013, 00:18

Do you have any premium accounts?
Use jdownloader for dlcs,Use a different browser,
Clear your cache.
Install IDM and integrate with the browser you use

Hello, if you enjoy browsing this site, please consider sending in a donation to help us pay for our monthly server costs.

BTC [BITCOIN]

394nBuCYgNn6frsWHE4fFx6L29rYzPKFYB

Thank you