No more Uploaded?

Moderators: Rich666, PuroresuLove~!

Rich666

Re: No more Uploaded?

Post by Rich666 »

KeV1989 wrote: 11 Jul 2017, 17:33 They were in the grey area for years and now suddenly they have a "change of heart" and want to fight the big bad copyright abusers? Yeah sure, not believing that in the slightest
KeV1989

Post by KeV1989 »

I mean, it's the same that Rapidshare preached and see what it happened to them.

Anyway, i'll use the rapidgator referral link in the future then, if they don't want money anymore
Rich666

Post by Rich666 »

Ha yeah I just posted that pic for fun, and topically cause of wrestling :P

Rapidgator seems the go-to choice for now certainly.
GreekGod

Post by GreekGod »

The best anyone could do in the Moment is a Stable Hoster Like Rapidgator and Openload as Mirror. so you can get The People who want a Premium DL an them who dont can get one and need some free choice ( Openload: Stream and Download) ;)
Vixen

Post by Vixen »

I download from other sites/forums and the other popular hosters are;

k2s.cc
rapidrar.com
fboom.me

I used uploaded.net because it was the only hoster that both you and the other sites had in common. It would be cool if you could consider any of those 3 above as an alternative. I currently don't have an account with any of them. But I would if you started uploading to one of them.
Rich666

Post by Rich666 »

Most websites I use, seem to all use rapidgator honestly. Are you not finding the same?
GreekGod

Post by GreekGod »

Vixen wrote: 02 Aug 2017, 15:43 I download from other sites/forums and the other popular hosters are;

k2s.cc
rapidrar.com
fboom.me

I used uploaded.net because it was the only hoster that both you and the other sites had in common. It would be cool if you could consider any of those 3 above as an alternative. I currently don't have an account with any of them. But I would if you started uploading to one of them.
K2s is a Hoster on this Site, fboom is alongside Filejoker a Hoster that has Lose Connections to k2S as i understand it and the Restrictions even for Premium Users are Dog Sh*t but as an 2nd Hoster is K2S okey, Rapidrar on the other Hand is a Hoster like Filer.net, that is strongly connected to a Warez Site, and i think in the long run its not i the favor of the Uploaders here that they pay alot money hosting but dont really get that much back from the Downloads.

Im from an Big European Country and here is the Biggest Hoster beside Uploaded a Hoster called Share-Online ( where as a user i can up to 2.4 TB per month, but i dont now how the Payment for the Uploaders outside of europe is.)

right now RG will get Big and hopefully 1, 2 Others that dont ***** the User over.

im Using FileFactory (saw the Mirroring Problem so they are out of question) and 1Fichier and the Speed and Profit from it is real good. but in the End The Admin has to Pay bills and has to Decide what Hoster is good for him and good for the users equal.
GreekGod

Post by GreekGod »

Rich666 wrote: 04 Aug 2017, 05:10 Most websites I use, seem to all use rapidgator honestly. Are you not finding the same?
It depends from where you are, in some European Countrys RG is a little Hoster in Compersion to Uploaded and Share Online.
i would say a Test Run with mega.nz or oboom.com/getstarted would be cool but i dont know what there affilitate Programms are ( Oboom are starting in the next few Weeks a new system so that uploaders can make money).
rob1971

Post by rob1971 »

I tried to get a k2s membership but they only take Visa which I dont have :(
A day to upload, aminute to share, a second to say thanks :)
Rich666

Post by Rich666 »

I say go with Rapidgator, easier to use the card I have and the download speeds/service seems great :)