No more Uploaded?

Moderators: Rich666, PuroresuLove~!

Vixen
Posts: 18
Joined: 22 Mar 2015, 18:23

Re: No more Uploaded?

Post by Vixen » 11 Jun 2017, 15:46

I'm not sure what is meant by they are going legit. What are they planning to do?

The only thing I've have noticed fairly recently is uploaders generally arent compressing the files and adding a txt file like they used to. How come people stopped doing that? The host only as to search key words across their network to delete all files containing that word. This was the reason files were compressed, file names encrypted, add a small txt file, and of course password protect them. How come people don't do that anymore?

User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 13345
Joined: 17 Sep 2013, 15:22

Re: No more Uploaded?

Post by admin » 11 Jun 2017, 20:12

Vixen wrote:
11 Jun 2017, 15:46
I'm not sure what is meant by they are going legit. What are they planning to do?

The only thing I've have noticed fairly recently is uploaders generally arent compressing the files and adding a txt file like they used to. How come people stopped doing that? The host only as to search key words across their network to delete all files containing that word. This was the reason files were compressed, file names encrypted, add a small txt file, and of course password protect them. How come people don't do that anymore?
They ban accounts with multiple copyright complains

Hello, if you enjoy browsing this site, please consider sending in a donation to help us pay for our monthly server costs.

Please private message me
Paypal only.Thank you

User avatar
Rich666
Posts: 344
Joined: 21 Apr 2014, 16:11

Re: No more Uploaded?

Post by Rich666 » 12 Jun 2017, 00:45

I read 'going legit' as them actually taking it seriously and deleting copyright ***** on their servers, and more than just that but also banning accounts like admin said.

Euroboss
Posts: 38
Joined: 26 May 2015, 22:23

Re: No more Uploaded?

Post by Euroboss » 13 Jun 2017, 20:31

Hi! Ok, I understand the reason why you've changed from Uploaded to Rapidgator and Keep2Share but I also have to say that from my experience Rapidgator (and yes I've bought a premium account via your referral link) is MUCH more unstable than Uploaded ever was!!!

All my RG loads had problems with a unstable network and crashed minimum five times!
To be honest I'm a bit pi**ed!

User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 13345
Joined: 17 Sep 2013, 15:22

Re: No more Uploaded?

Post by admin » 13 Jun 2017, 20:55

Euroboss wrote:
13 Jun 2017, 20:31
Hi! Ok, I understand the reason why you've changed from Uploaded to Rapidgator and Keep2Share but I also have to say that from my experience Rapidgator (and yes I've bought a premium account via your referral link) is MUCH more unstable than Uploaded ever was!!!

All my RG loads had problems with a unstable network and crashed minimum five times!
To be honest I'm a bit pi**ed!
Are you using IDM?


Internet Download Manager [IDM] v6.28 Build 9 Pre-Activated by .:sHaRe:.
Just install and use with some clicks, working for all users.

Code: Select all

http://rapidgator.net/file/77524a10aa165e32dff3f17929157365/sHaRewbb_idm62810.zip.html
http://uploadgig.com/file/download/19ba501Cde1dfb91/sHaRewbb_idm62810.zip
http://uploaded.net/file/je42w5wo/sHaRewbb_idm62810.zip
https://www.keeplinks.eu/p69/592267ac47e8d
You wil max your speed.I use RG as well

Hello, if you enjoy browsing this site, please consider sending in a donation to help us pay for our monthly server costs.

Please private message me
Paypal only.Thank you

vvbbj
Posts: 8
Joined: 28 Jan 2015, 10:47

Re: No more Uploaded?

Post by vvbbj » 21 Jun 2017, 22:19

i too use RG. quit UL for various reasons, though unfortunately some sites are biased toward UL vs RG, but maybe that'll hopefully change soon.

boehlahz
Posts: 1
Joined: 20 Mar 2015, 22:35

Re: No more Uploaded?

Post by boehlahz » 29 Jun 2017, 23:08

Hey guys. Sad to see uploaded go. They are being pressured to remove content ...others to come? My guess is yes. However, I did at simple search on google using "uploadgig review" and found the results concerning (trustpilot and facebook etc). I guess it is hard to find a "clean/fair" provider these days...maybe impossible? I once had an account with rapidgator but cancelled it after I found out they autorenewed my "1 month only" sub. Bast@rds! Just wanted to let you know that uploadgig may not be the best way to move forward? :) Have a nice day guys ...

User avatar
Rich666
Posts: 344
Joined: 21 Apr 2014, 16:11

Re: No more Uploaded?

Post by Rich666 » 30 Jun 2017, 05:28

A lot of sites have fallen and more have risen to take their place, anyone remember megaupload and uh... what was that other one? It had an orange logo and was a really big site to upload to (not rapidgator, it's gone now).

Nocturnus
Posts: 2
Joined: 21 Mar 2015, 12:09

Re: No more Uploaded?

Post by Nocturnus » 02 Jul 2017, 11:20

Rich666 wrote:
30 Jun 2017, 05:28
A lot of sites have fallen and more have risen to take their place, anyone remember megaupload and uh... what was that other one? It had an orange logo and was a really big site to upload to (not rapidgator, it's gone now).
Are you talking about Hotfile? or Fileserve? also Rapidshare was good back in the day.

Anyway, hope admin will use OpenLoad more often because it has great speed, of course rar or zip is required.

User avatar
Rich666
Posts: 344
Joined: 21 Apr 2014, 16:11

Re: No more Uploaded?

Post by Rich666 » 04 Jul 2017, 01:57

Yeah it could well have been hotfile, hard to remember now though.

DerToiu
Posts: 16
Joined: 14 Oct 2014, 19:39

Re: No more Uploaded?

Post by DerToiu » 06 Jul 2017, 04:55

Orange could have been Netload

User avatar
Rich666
Posts: 344
Joined: 21 Apr 2014, 16:11

Re: No more Uploaded?

Post by Rich666 » 06 Jul 2017, 11:11

It's odd, the more I think about it I'm sure it was 'hot' something, so it probably was hotfile after all. It was one I was on a LONG time though like with uploaded.

User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 13345
Joined: 17 Sep 2013, 15:22

Re: No more Uploaded?

Post by admin » 06 Jul 2017, 16:48

Nothing can still beat rapidshare quality though.
BEst hosts ever to pop up from my opinion
Rapidshare
Megupload
Fileserve
Filesonic
Wupload
Hotfile

All goe but MU but no one uses it as it's same with UL situation

Hello, if you enjoy browsing this site, please consider sending in a donation to help us pay for our monthly server costs.

Please private message me
Paypal only.Thank you

User avatar
Rich666
Posts: 344
Joined: 21 Apr 2014, 16:11

Re: No more Uploaded?

Post by Rich666 » 08 Jul 2017, 11:09

Mediafire has always seemed good, despite the smaller file size limit for free uploads

KeV1989
Posts: 6
Joined: 28 Sep 2014, 21:55

Re: No more Uploaded?

Post by KeV1989 » 11 Jul 2017, 17:33

While i'm also sad that UL won't be supported anymore (bc for me it was the most stable and fastest download site), i understand your reasoning.

I use both UL and Rapidgator, since they are the most sites around. If UL kills more accounts, they won't get any money from me, easy as that. They were in the grey area for years and now suddenly they have a "change of heart" and want to fight the big bad copyright abusers? Yeah sure, not believing that in the slightest

Post Reply