Science Crucifixion By Tameem Hamoui

Moderators: Rich666, PuroresuLove~!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

If you like to donate via paypal or BTC please send me a PM.
Every $ helps to keep the site alive.[If 100 users donate 5 USD each we can run the site for 2 months].We need donations to fund our server costs so your contribution would mean a lot to Fight-BB, no matter the amount you donate.

Description

The crucifix is one of the strongest positions in jiu jitsu.

If you take a trip down memory lane, I’m sure you can remember that time you got trapped in the crucifix. It doesn’t feel great, doesn’t it? Your opponent is behind you, both your arms are trapped, your neck is exposed, and no matter what you do, it feels like you just can’t get out. Eventually, you get choked so you awkwardly tap your feet on the mat as a sign of “let me go, bro”. Now, you want to learn how to master the crucifix to execute people like this too… don’t you?

You can see them, but they can’t see you.

Many think of the crucifix as a submission and not a position of ultimate control. Just like the back, mount, and side control, the crucifix works the same. It is time you learn the true power of the crucifix and use it for what it is… just another powerful position where you can dismantle your opponent, and crush their soul by slowly cooking them into a submission of your choice. Extremely satisfying.

Mastering the crucifix.

Inside this course, crucifix scientist Tameem Hamoui takes you on a tour where you learn how to make the crucifix your move, the move you can get to from everywhere, and the move you can submit anyone from once you get to it. You will learn all the ins and outs of the position, how to get to the crucifix from many different situations, how to control and counter all major crucifix escapes, how to finish your opponent from the crucifix, and much more.
Target Audience

For those who want a reliable no-gi game
For those who struggle to control their opponent
For people who let their opponent escape dominant positions

If you like to donate via paypal or BTC please send me a PM.
Every $ helps to keep the site alive.[If 100 users donate 5 USD each we can run the site for 2 months].We need donations to fund our server costs so your contribution would mean a lot to Fight-BB, no matter the amount you donate.

.:: RAPiDGATOR.::.
https://rapidgator.net/file/737574bd2be ... i.rar.html

If you like to donate via paypal or BTC please send a PM.
Every $ helps to keep the site alive.We need donations to fund our server costs so your contribution would mean a lot, no matter the amount you donate.

BTC
37j1MJxmbAYVU2rRmfXWZv7vrEJ9qcqvuF
jaescoga

Re: Science Crucifixion By Tameem Hamoui

Post by jaescoga »

I downloaded this, but some files are corrupted or damaged. Can you reupload with the files fixed, please?
ian_eo

Re: Science Crucifixion By Tameem Hamoui

Post by ian_eo »

i encountered the same thing, downloaded the file twice and same result. some videos are not playing at the end part, the picture just stops while the timer runs. can you reupload please. thank you.